Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 9: What would it have been like for a servant in Burghley House in Victorian times?

Welcome back to the Blog after a wonderful half-term break. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and are ready for a busy run up to Christmas. Perhaps you have been planning your talks and are ready to add your name to the Talks Timetable?
This week we will be following up our visit to Burghley and making comparisons between life then and now.
On Wednesday, a group of children will be representing the school at the Maths Awards in Peterborough.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait i really want to get back to school:)

Ethan

Mr. Wainwright said...

Great pictures from Burghley! I hope Year 6 look forward to energy saving at home. If parents have any questions about the monitors or the project don't hesitate to contact me.

Mr. Wainwright

Mr. Wainwright said...

P.S. Ethan, what a lovely comment you added!

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to the visit to the theartre next Thursay.I cant wait.
Rose

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed going to the maths awards and Im looking forward to visiting the theatre next Thursday!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hi year 5/6 and lucy, sammi and fleur. How is school going. It sounds so exciting. I'm going to Spain next september with school

Jack