Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 10: Preparations for Palm Assembly and Easter Week

8 school days until the end of the Spring Term and still so much to do....
Thank you all for your brilliant behaviour and effort at Duxford last week and your super enthusiasm in our Danceathon session for Red Nose Day- I am very proud of you. I will try to attach some photos when I get back to school on Monday (my old computer won't let me do it at home!)
On Monday afternoon we will be celebrating the end of this term's topic with a VE day party. The netball team will be playing against Peterborough High School on Wednesday and both the netball and football teams are in the Soke Finals on Thursday. We need to get busy thinking about ideas for our class contribution to the Palm Assembly on Friday morning.
If you are going to Scarborough, please remember to bring in your medical and contacts form as soon as possible. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed Duxford visit, it was really fun. I can't wait until the street party on Monday.

Emily

Anonymous said...

The street party was great and I really enjoyed the Duxford visit. I cant wait until the Scarborough visit, so many things to look forward to!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

I agree about the Duxford trip and going to Scarborough and I hope the special act(news act) play's out as planned.

Ethan

Anonymous said...

The street party was good and i enjoyed the Duxford vist so many planes. I agree with lauren I can't wait for the scarborough visit,lots of things to enjoyed.
Becky

Anonymous said...

I think that we all did amazing in the palm assembly, I also think that both the football and netball teams have done extremely well to get this far in the competition, well done guys! I am really looking forward to going to Scarborough and i thought that Duxford was amazing! I might take my family there some time!
Annie x